Wednesday, February 11, 2009

26 RANDOM NOTES

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 26 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

lol was tagged by shireen and corinne
so lets get started
will also do caleb's ^^*
so caleb wait arh i waiting for correct time do (^^* P)

1. I have a huge collection of ayumi's cds
2. I luv doraemon even till now
3. I scare of high pitch frequency
4. I can listen to songs over a thousand times without feeling bored
5. Dislike my sis replaying same songs coz the songs she play, i dun like de =3=
6. Can always source out some songs before they are being release =P
7. I luv the colour blue alot
8. I luv my WHOLE BLUE WALL, which nicole say look like studio HAHA
9. I hate my big nose =3=
10.I luv my skin
11.Luv my eyes
12.I hab sweaty palms =3= i wan to get it treated
13.I'm gonna be a free thinker in the future
14.I luv buffered nails (sooo shiny and clean)
15.Luv gossips =P
16.Luv my small small pillow and dun wan throw them away >.<
17.Luv my emotions (^^* ,). (^^* P), (-_-lll), >.<
18.Still in luv wif nokia 7900 prism
19.Hate to expose myself
20.Why cant i get fat =3=
21.LUV longjohn silver, DUN LIKE SUBWAY (eat fresh for wat o.o when there's so many vege in it >.<
22.HATE VEGETABLES, only eats certain vege and only eat LEAF
23.Burps alot, laugh alot and sing alot
24.Feel like going for a nose job (@@ P)
25.Scare of pain so all those plastic surgery ideas can be thrown away
26.I WANT TO GO TOKYO DISNEY LAND, thats my dream



haha i did it
ok i'm gonna do caleb's that SUPER INTERESTING
MUSIC QUIZ

THATS ALL
BYEBYE ^^*

No comments: