Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4H is THA BEST!!!!!!

HAHA T'chers day the BEST DAY I'VE EVER HAD
after the last time 4H gathered
i TRUELY MISS 4H soooo much
the days we joke together
I FOREVER REMEMBER ALL THOSE JOKES
and practically i cried during CME
coz of the song HAHA!!!!!

and HERE ARE THE BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!!!
AND HEY CREDIT MI FOR EDITTING EVERY SINGLE PIC OK!!!!!!!!!
i make everyone so nice la
i even blur it even though it makes mi so blur LOL!!!!!
coz i wan everyone face smooth mah
but i cant too much
coz too much become ur face smooth
but mi BLUR lol

AND SRY IF U TINK I MAKE MI NICE NICE ONLY
coz NO CHOICE
i always hab the flash on mi
so it COVERS EVERYTHING LOL!!!!!
and i dunno why
when i use the glow effect to make our skin GLEAMING *WOOOOOW*
it makes mi OVER GLEAM
so i only add abit effect
thats why u can see one pic whr miss fazleen face is still veri dark
and kaiser and sw
while mine gleaming HAHA


P1070504
P1070507
P1070509
P1070511
P1070512
P1070513
P1070514
P1070515
P1070516
P1070517
P1070518
P1070519
P1070525
P1070528
P1070529
P1070530
P1070531
P1070532
P1070533
P1070536
P1070535
P1070537
P1070539
P1070541
P1070540
P1070542
P1070543
P1070544
P1070545
P1070547
P1070548
P1070549

i will add the captions when i uploaded them on facebook
SERIOUSLY FACEBOOK DUN LET MI UPLOAD!!!!!!!!!!! >.< FREAKING MAD WIF IT!!!!

THATS ALL
BYEBYE (^^* ,)
PS:
4H is still the best class I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE
6GRACE CANT EVEN COMPARE TO IT
i know 6grace also super good
BEFORE I MET 4H!!!!!
P1070546




AND OMG I FORGOT THERE's ONE MORE PIC
P1070522
SUPER SRY MAN KAISER LOL!!!!!!
7yrs fren and i can forget FREAKSHIT MAN!!!!! >.< ARH!!!!

No comments: