Thursday, October 1, 2009

MALAYSIA TRUELY ASIA!!!!

went jb wif cousins and relatives
SUPER FUN !!!!!
and super nice to SHOP!!!!!!
though i only bought 3 items for myself =3=
1 pants, shoes and 1 hoodie-shirt
VERI SAD LA
I WAN 1 MORE THAT HOODIE SHIRT!!!!!!!!
so unique and colourful
gonna wear it on tis sat HAHA
bringing my cam to harvey norman maybe later?
or tmr
coz i still suffering from the "straight intestine"
plus today
i alrdy hab diarrear for 8 times le
ytd 6 times today 2 times
so maybe cannot go hougang there
coz i scare later i wanna use the toilet
and I HATE USING PUBLIC TOILET
talking about toilet
MSIA's TOILET IS FREAKING DIRTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I'M SUPER SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u still nid pay 20 cents to use a toilet IN A SHOPPING CENTER!
and the toilet doors are broken
NO LOCKS
and PPL ARE SMOKING IN TOILET!!!!!!!!!!
stinks like mad
make mi super piss coz when i come out
I STINK LIKE SHIT
wif all the cigarettes smell





















































haha hab u all seen lady gaga's performance in VMA
i tell u ITS FREAKING DISGUSTING AND SCARY!!!!
but also cool at the same time

No comments: