been research research and RESEARCH over and over again for this wk and its realli veri tiring coz i'm sick of worrying for these few days
worrying presentation
worrying quality of work
worrying of time
worrying of everything
nv felt sooooo stressed up for last wk of final module
coz normally i would finish them off 1-2 days before the deadline
coz i chiong all the way
now is i still got 2 assignment on my hand
dennis's i finish half le
left half
colin's
i dunno about that one
coz it seems we did ALOT yet like veri little
did about 60% of the assignment
but i also hab those pictures prepared
only left powerpoint haven do
THATS THE ONE i SCARE THE MOST
coz presenting aint easy in grps
coz u nid follow wif ur grp's tempo
anyone too fast or too slow will affect others
though i muz say my grp aint that bad u know
even though everyone tot that person is like HAHAHAHA
i'm not gonna touch on it
but HEY she's ok JUZ THAT her com got problem
and she only works depend on her MOOD
which is SUPER SIMILAR TO SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!
MENGKEE!!!!!!! I'm TALKING ABOUT U!!!
cant wait for this friday
events PACK PACK
for this holiday i guess it will be fruitful
haha I'm LUVIN IT
but I'm SCARE after those clothes i'm getting
i will go BROKE!!!!!! T____T
but OH WELL
i'm buying it for CNY so by then i no nid buy lor HAHA
still typing my research report and selecting pictures
WHY DIDNT I TAKE CHILDREN CRYING WHEN PLAYING
I REGRET NOT TO TAKE PICS OF THEM CRYING LA
NOW I NID PICS OF IT!!!!!!!!
THATS ALL
BYEBYE (^^* ,)
PS: my eyes very painful and dry these few days
cant believe mi sis cry when watching MOMO love
HORRIBLE SHOW yet i nv cry in HI my sweetheart either =P
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment