Tuesday, November 6, 2007

CAN'T WAIT TILL THAT DAY

I JUZ SAW A VERI GOOD NEWS ABOUT AYU!!
SHE GOING TO RELEASE HER 9TH ALBUM ON 1ST OF JANUARY 1/1 !!!
2008年1月1日(火)NEW ALBUM発売決定!!
9th ALBUM『タイトル未定』 (9th Album
【CD+DVD】
¥3,990 (tax in.) AVCD-23503/B
初回限定特典 (First pressed edition):『SPECIAL PHOTO BOOK』
【CD】
¥3,150 (tax in.) AVCD-23504
初回限定特典:『SPECIAL PHOTO BOOK』

収録内容は決定次第ご案内させていただきます。
SPECIAL PHOTO BOOKは、2形態とも共通の特典内容になります。(The Photo Book is the same for both versions.)
SUPER COOL
EVEN THOUGH THE ALBUM NAME NOT DECIDED BUT THERE IS A SPECIAL PHOTO BOOK WHICH COME ALONG WIF THE ALBUM IS SUPER COOL
I HOPE I BOUGHT THE CORRECT ONE COZ LAST TIME I BOUGHT HER (MISS)UNDERSTOOD THEY COME ALONG WIF A PHOTOBOOK TOO BUT THE ONE I BOUGHT DUN HAB AND I TOT IS INSIDE THE ALBUM T___T
BUT NOW MI NOT STUPID LE SO MUZ BUY THE CORRECT ONE
VERI HAPPY TODAY HAVING MY NAILS BUFFED, SHINY, I NOT SISSY OKAY
I JUZ LIKE MY NAILS SHINY AND I ADMIT I AI MEI (^^,)
THEN I SAW SPICE GIRLS' "HEADLINES" MTV

HONESTLY IT SUX!!!!
LOUSY MTV DUN EVEN MATCH THE SONG
VERI LITTLE SHOOT OF MEL C KEEP VIC AND GERI
VIC AND GERI LOOK LIKE PROSTITUE
SHOWING OFF THEIR BODY, MI NOT JEALOUS ABOUT THEIR BODY, ESPECIALLY VIC
SHE WORE THAT NEARLY NUDE OUTFIT MIGHT AS WELL DUN WEAR
I AM SURE BEAKHAM IS PROUD OF HER OR MAYBE HE WATCH UNTIL SIANZ LE, LOL!!
AND I DOWNLOADED THEIR NEW SONG "VOODOO" WHICH I PUT AT THE MUSIC SECTION JUZ HOPE IMEEM DUN LIMIT OR CUT SHORT THE SONG DUE TO EMI COPYRIGHT OR CENSORY
"VOODOO" LYRICS
Hey hey hey ey party la

Look in the mirror

Hey hey hey ey party la

Look in the mirror
Behind the make up
Like what you see
Not foolin' me
I get the picture
You got perfection
Think You're a star
know what you are
Hey great pretender
Time to break free
A kinda magic
Lookin' at me

cos The fever's gonna get you yeah yeah

Got to be strong
Believe in your power
Then you will see
Now jus' trust in me
Everything Changes
When you relate it
Get up and use it
Positively
Shake up the dance floor
Move like you mean it
Own your potential
Reality

cos The fever's gonna get you yeah yeah

Get up and use your voodoo
you know you want it bad
you wanna lead the way yeah you do
Be the best you know you can
Get up and use your voodoo
Get your booty to the floor
You gatta line 'em up left, right don't stop
And leave 'em wanting more
Hey ey party la
Hey ey party la

Shake up the dance floor
you got perfection
Get up and use it
Positively

cos The fever's gonna get you yeah yeah

Get up and use your voodoo
you know you want it bad
you wanna lead the way yeah you do
Be the best you know you can
Get up and use your voodoo
Get your booty to the floor
You gatta line 'em up left, right don't stop
And leave 'em wanting more

Hey ey party la
Hey ey party la

Get up and use the voodoo
You know you can
Shake up the dance floor
you got perfection
Get up and use it
Positively

cos The fever's gonna get you yeah yeah

Hey ey party la
Hey ey party la
Hey ey party la
Hey ey party la

You got to just lose yourself
Let the magic get you hot
you got to express yourself
Till you're burnin' on the spot
You got to just lose yourself
Now the magic's calling you
you got to express yourself
now the voodoo's comin' through

Get up and use your voodoo
you know you want it bad
you wanna lead the way yeah you do
Be the best you know you can
Get up and use your voodoo
Get your booty to the floor
You gatta line 'em up left, right don't stop
And leave 'em wanting more

Hey ey party la
Hey ey party la
Hey ey party la

THATS ALL
BYEBYE ^^

No comments: