dun really like it compare to last year's ballad, jewel
dun tink tis year's album going to be a good one but still gonna buy it
to keep it as a collection ^^
Sunday
went grandma house like usual
hab a early b'day celebration for TingTing,my cousin
wif dora de explora pic on the cake, nowadays children soo good can choose soo many kinds of cartoon on their cake last time mine only got bugsy bunny, hellokitty, those kind T____T
the cake seems to taste like "Black forest" my favourite cake besides "Strawberry Shortcake" and moose cake ^^
Monday
A very bored day keep raining,is it monday or tuesday hmmm, and angry day too!!!!
my mum and i went econ to buy dinner, then i insist she go coz i wearing shorts, i like wearing shorts when at home coz cooler ^^ hate long pants >.<, but still went wif her
then nothing happen but she say her char kway teow and my carrot cake(black de^^) veri little later sure hungry so she ask mi go buy other stuffs to eat so i say i go buy the nugget set at the coffee shop near my house then i got there super short queue, only 3 person, plus mi, then i waited super long veri impatience
then came 2 indians or 1 indian the other malay
SUPER IDIOT,CHILDISH,STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY WERE SOOOO IDIOT ENOUGH TO IMMITATE MY MOVEMENT AND THE WAY I TALK
IDIOT
THEN KEEP TALKING IN TAMIL TINK I DUNNO WAT THEY SAY, AGAR AGAR I TINK THEY SAY MI SOUNDED LIKE A GIRL PLS NOT ANOTHER PERSON (-__-lll)
THEN THAT INDIAN GUY KEEP SAYING STADI POM PIPI
I FEEL LIKE SMACK HIS BLACK ASS,SHOVE HIS TWO BLACK HOLES,DIG HIS TWO EYES,PULL HIS HAIR, LET HIM NO FATHER DAY,SENT HIM TO POLICE STATION SO THAT WENT HE STAND AT A ROOM TO MEASURE HEIGHT IT WILL LOOK LIKE A BAR CODE, SOO CHILDISH SEC 1 STILL LIKE THAT
BUT I DUN CARE HIM THEN I TOT OF SOMETHING IF HE SSAY I SOUNDED LIKE A GIRL THEN WAT ABOUT HIM
PLS INDIAN GUY WHEN U SPEAK TAMIL UR VOICE ALSO SOUNDED LIKE A GIRL OKAY !!YUAN DE PU NENG NA, NA DE PU SHI YUAN DE, THEN I SHOULD SAY TO HIM DEEPAVALI IS OVER, NOW IS 你爸爸打你 SUPER ANGRY IF I AM HIS MOTHER I WILL SMACK HIS BLACK ASS,SHOVE HIS TWO BLACK HOLES,DIG HIS TWO EYES,PULL HIS HAIR, LET HIM NO FATHER DAY,SENT HIM TO POLICE STATION SO THAT WENT HE STAND AT A ROOM TO MEASURE HEIGHT IT WILL LOOK LIKE A BAR CODE
I SHOULD HAB SPILLED SOMETHING ON HIM THEN SAY I TOT WAS THE WALL COZ HE CAMOUFLAGED WIF THE WALL OR SPILL WHITE PAINT THEN HE LOOK LIKE A COW (^^,)
MI SOO RACIST
Tuesday
played com!!!
complete the legend of zelda,the minish cap, I took super long to complete that keep looking at guild ^^ coz i not veri good at solving those stuff keep stuck stuck STUCK!!!
OH YES!!!!
last night I saw SHI JUN on 80s rewind he acting as a student LOL soo funny he nv say a word LOL
AND.......
TODAY IS TINGTING'S REAL B'DAY
HAPPY B'DAY TO U TINGTING
HERE'S A DORA DE EXPLORA CAKE FOR U

Ah sim if u saw my blog help mi show tingting the cake and wish her happy b'day
THATS ALL
BYEBYE ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment