WTH
keep saying use feeling to do things
OMG R U A WEAKLING????????
feel tis and that
dun see ur relationship hab LOTS OF FEELINGS!!!!!
super angry >.< !!!
dun wan go then say dun wan go FROM THE VERI BEGINNING
dun wait till the LAST min then tell mi u dun wan le
somemore u said DUN FEEL LIKE GOING SHIT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate ppl gibing mi promises,hopes when in the end
I'm DROPPING FROM HEAVEN TO HELL!!!!
ok i gonna stop cursing that person waste my time only
going watch movie wif frenz tis fri ^^*
and i'm going my foot reflex tis fri too
gonna pamper my legs
I LUV U ^3^ MY LEGS
and here's some small small intro on ayumi's new album
NEXT LEVEL coming INTO SINGAPORE soon
I LUV THIS COVER BEST but too bad i cant coz tis is the USB ver and ITS SUPER EX!!!!!!!!!! but the USB IS SOOO NICE!!! BLING BLING


ok tis is the CD ONLY
luv her expression veri peace

tis is the CD + DVD
i'm gonna get tis
coz i'm sick of the 2CD + DVD face
at least tis face is new

tis is the LEAST LIKE COVER 2CD + DVD
besides the other CD is extra
juz an CD ver of her countdown live songs
i might as well wait till i get my hands on her concert DVD
HERE's the tracklist
01.Bridge to the sky
02.NEXT LEVEL
03.Disco-munication
04.EnergizE
05.Sparkle
06.rollin'
07.GREEN
08.Load of the SHUGYO
09.identity
10.Rule
11.LOVE 'n' HATE
12.Pieces of SEVEN
13.Days
14.Curtain call
ok some funny screencap
haha see her face
i immediatly tink of

RAYMAN RAVING RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!

ok tis is her this yr's logo
ITS SOOOO NICE
HENG LAST YR I NV BUY HER CONCERT MECHANDISES!!!!!!
I'm GONNA GET THEM TIS YR!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE KIND HEARTED TO BUY MI
i want the WHITE AND BLACK T-SHIRT
and the handphone strap
maybe the waterbottle too
GOSH I'm GONNA GET BROKE TIS YR!!!!! T__T

ALL B'coz of U!!!!!!
make mi super broke!!!!!!
i'm gonna be like u
RICH TILL I CAN GET SOFA IN MY CAR (that rythms (^^* P) )

ok next are the PVs
NEXT LEVEL - its refreshing though the MTV is BORING!!!!
then there's CURTAIN CALL
BORING TOO
but nice song
then ITS SPARKLE
BEST MTV OF THE ALBUM
THATS ALL
BYEBYE ^^*


No comments:
Post a Comment