Saturday, April 11, 2009

LOVE 'n' HATE

going to tp's design camp in 3days
SIAN!!!!!!!!!!!
but dunno why i'm kind of excited
to know more frenz
and to see mi pri sch frenz ^^*
heard that jie qi and swee han in design sch too
veri happy HAHA
swee han's from my first pri sch
before edgefield
so happy i get to see her again
its like we are seperated for 7-8 yrs WOA o.o
i suppose i have change
and i nid to change more
to a stronger person
and not a weakling
and strong DOESNT MEAN
i nid muscles
fight well
it means i can scare ppl wif watever talents and abilities i have
SO WATCH OUT U ALL
i might be















BOUNCY















BLUR








WEAK AND SENTIMENTAL

BUT!!!!!!!!!!
















ONCE I'M POSSESSED








THESE FAKE EYES OF MINE WILL STARE AT U
















IF U OVER UNDER-ESTIMATED MI




















THEN I'M GONNA PROVE U ALL WRONG




















A STRONG LION IS COMING












SO BEFORE U GIB MI A "WEAKLING" STATUS
JUZ LOOK AT URSELF















I'M GONNA PUNCH THAT WEAKLING IDEA OUT OF UR HEAD















U CANT DODGE
U CAN ONLY SCREAM FOR HELP











AND THIS JUZ SHOW UR A WEAKLING TOO
















A MORE WEAK WEAKLING THAN MI















SO WATCH OUT THOSE TP'S PRODUCT AND INDUSTRIAL STUDENTS
I'M GONNA WIN U ALL










THATS ALL
BYEBYE ^^*
PS: THIS PIC IS DEDICATED TO RAINA
PANTENE's AD (^^* P)

No comments: