wahhh suddenly feel so cooling
and abit bu xi guan
coz so long nv see mi short hair le
and tis SUPER SUPER SHORT FRINGE is making mi like some ahwang?
but heng coz mi hair veri standy so dun hab ah wang's feel
but its cut like the wilber pan's shorty fringe haha
though mine not realli like he's la lol
mi cousin also cut new hair on father's day
and i laughed super loud at her fringe
at first i saw her bckview
and i was like WAH belinda jiejie new hair not bad wor
then when she turn around
I LAUGH SUPERSUPER LOUD
coz her fringe was SUPER THIN and SHORT and STICK TO THE FOREHEAD la
but i tink if her fringe thicker and longer le will be better
and belinda jiejie
actually mi hair will look like that IF I STYLE IT
now i totally am SHOCK WHEN I LOOK INTO THE MIRROR
i didnt know it will look TIS SUPER BAD LA!!!!!!
cannot go out see ppl le
heng tmr u all not coming mi house wii
i totally regret cutting it la
if i nv style mi hair i cant go out le
MORE IMPORTANTLY SCH!!!!!!!! >.< ARH!!!!!!!!
more pics on the BBQ
stole from nic HAHA
pardon my last photo
and i realli am sry sandra and elky
its was all an misunderstanding
THATS ALL
BYEBYE (^^* ,) Y
PS:
i'm planning to change my skin colour during the sep holiday ^^*
I'm going SWIMMING, TANNING (^^* ,)


No comments:
Post a Comment