Monday, May 25, 2009

label as GOLDFISH

haha i know its realli sudden
BUT I'm HAVING A SUDDEN ALLERGY REACTION AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHIT IT
dunno why also
juz about to slp then the eyes become abit itchy then swollen
tis is the FIRST TIME i get a swollen eyes SOOOO BIG!!!!!
its my worse reaction EVER
i hab a bad feeling its gonna get worse the next time i tio again
last night i was like BLIND?
my eyelid was swollen till i can hardly open my eyes
STUART I CAN UNDERSTAND UR SMALL EYES FEELING LE
and to tink u tell mi can see
I CANT EVEN SEE LA
even now (WHICH IS BETTER LE)
i can hardly see
coz everything's foggy and has a BLACK BORDER =3=
i'm realli sick of these allergy reaction
and i've heard that i can actually ask the doctor to draw my blood
and send for some chemical experiment to see
wat's the reason of my allergy and wat other things make mi have tis reaction
BUT!!!!!!!!!
I SCARED OF DRAWING BLOOD
THAT BIG AND THICK NEEDLE PIERCING MI
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




haha dun we look alike LOL
ayu's eyes and mi look FREAKING UGLY!!!!!









u wont see much diff like that
coz looks likei'm slpy
















BUT FROM THE SIDES!!!!!

















see ITS FREAKING SWOLLEN
and i tink midnight was like 30% more swollen?
i can see the WHOLE eye area POOF OUT!
now lessen le coz got eat medicine
MC FOR 2 FREAKING DAYS!!!!!!
and TMR IS DRAW AYUMI T__T!!!!!!!!!
















sian i look like a goldfish now
and ABIT LIKE SOME PIG =3=
super sian lor
and stress is picking up
THATS WHY I HAB SUCH A BIG PIMPLE ON MI FOREHEAD

MI:"if there's a white paper and there's a red dot, everyone focus on the red dot
YONGJUN:"if there's a white paper and there's a patch of red, I CRUSH AND THROW AWAY THE PAPER"
LOL!!!!!!!!
u get it???? (^^* p)
thats wat we msn last night haha

and i actually hab meetup for mich and sw today leh
ALL B'cuz of tis swollen THINGY =3=!!!!!!!!!!
super sad now HAIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!






THATS ALL
BYEBYE :'(
PS: i wan go class chalet
iwan iwan iwan iwan!!!!!!!!

No comments: