Monday, May 4, 2009

SAM and Animal resort outing

last wk's sunday MORNING!
went to a MINI zoo wif mum and sis
its AWFULLY SMELLY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
and we veri scare those goose peck us haha
then we walk from the VERI FOREST AREA to MAIN ROAD
WOA!!!!!!
we are super good at walking
and veri scare coz got many indians >.< (sry i'm SUPER RACIST)



















ITS AN EMU!!!


















DUCKS
















MANDRINE DUCK

















GINI PIG (dunno how spell)
















RABBIT (veri light pink ears ^^*)
















GOOSE



















YONGJUN !!!!!!
I SAW SHIT TZU!!!!
OMG FREAKING GOT ITS CUTE MAN!!!!!!
WIF THAT BIG BUTT!!!!
































OK I SAW TIS STRANGE LOOKING BIRD
I TINK ITS A VOUCHER!!!!!!
BUT I TOT ITS EXTINCT?????





































































































































ok then MONDAY WAS OUR SAM TRIP
(singapore art museum)













































































i'm habing headache now
and I'M BLUSHING FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats why i nv type alot ^^*
doing FINAL MODULE PROJECT!!!!
COME SUPPORT MI NEXT THURS!!!!!!!!!






THATS ALL
BYEBYE ^^*
PS: habing exhibition and my art is the MOST KEE NAH!!!

No comments: